Creating a Wifi Thermostat Account
Create a Cor Thermostat Account
1. When using your tablet or laptop, use your web browser to go to www.carrier.com/myhome.
2. Click the register button next to the image of your thermostat.
3. When using your smartphone, download the free Carrier Côr thermostat app from your device’s app store.
4. Open the app then touch the Register button.
5. Follow the instructions on screen to register and create your personal web portal.
6. Send your Cor account Login and Password to info@bandrservice so we can connect your new Cor thermostat to your account.
Create a Nest Account
Creating a Nest Account to control your Nest products is simple. You can do it with the free Nest app on your phone or tablet, or on a computer.
1. If you’re using a phone or tablet, download the free Nest app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™.
If you’re on a computer, go to home.nest.com
2. Open the app and tap Sign up.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter a password at least 8 characters long. It needs to have both upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number and symbol.
Enter your password again to confirm, and tap Sign up.
5. Tap "I agree to accept the Nest Terms of Service", or tap "Get more info to read about Nest’s legal policies".
6. Check your email for a “Welcome to Nest” message from firstname.lastname@example.org, and tap or click the included link to activate your account.
7. Send your Nest account Login and Password to info@bandrservice so we can connect your new Cor thermostat to your account.
Note: If you haven’t received your confirmation email within a few minutes, check your junk or spam folder. Be sure that emails you get from Nest aren't marked as spam, so you won't miss important messages from us in the future.